Monday, October 25, 2010

I Ate Dog, the Work is Good and That's All I Have Time to Say


Dear Mom and Dad,
Today got thrown out of whack here on Pohnpei so I have to give only a short email today. Sorry. It is a holiday so all the normal places with internet access are closed. We are at the telecommunications place and there is a long line of missionaries. I want everybody to be able to finish on time and get back out to work when they are suppose to.
This week was good and I wrote a letter to you with some details on it. I ate dog and the work is good.
I am glad to hear that Thomas, Shaun and Kerry received the priesthood. I was glad to hear that everyone else is doing well too.
Nothing else big is going on right here now. This week the Assistants come to island to work with everybody. I am excited to work with Elder T. We are going to go see all our Chuukese investigators together.
Well, I hope you are both still doing well. I love you both so much!
Love Always,
Elder Kevin South

No comments:

Post a Comment