Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Extra Days


Dear Mom and Dad,
Well, this is going to be a short email to you. I am sorry that I have had to do that to you a couple times recently. I wrote a hand letter to you on the plane today though to make up for it. Today we got back from Guam which was a blast and had 7 extra elders with us from Guam and Chuuk. We all got together and played a football game. It was a blast.
I did get the second birthday package you sent out to me. Thank you very much for that. I also got Grandma Helen and Grandpa Bob's birthday card as well. I will send them a letter soon. I started it but haven't finished it yet.
I have made arrangements with President Dowdle to stay for 30 extra days on my mission. I don't know why, but I really feel this is the right thing for me to do. I'll find out soon when I will be home. Plan on me coming home in the middle of March.
We have leadership training tomorrow and then zone conference the next day so this will be a good week.
Work this week was rough. We had to help more sick elders and prepare a lot of stuff for this week. This week work will be hurt too. We have some great people that we are working with though and some people will be baptized before the end of the year.
Well, I hope you are both doing great still. I love you both so much.
Love Always,
Elder Kevin South

P.S. Tell Thomas and Russell I love them when they get to Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment